Sunday, 16 March 2014

Beautiful Balthali

Off for the weekend to Balthali, a little village on the valley fringe. We stayed in the Balthali Village Hotel which was a little more like staying at someone's house than a hotel. It wasn't luxurious and a bit expensive given that fact but the staff couldn't be friendlier, it was clean and the views were amazing. We had a fabulous weekend walking to Namo Buddha on the saturday, playing bingo with a big group of Nepali's in the evening and then Sunday played holi down by the river with them.


A room with a view

Nothing says luxury like straining black bits from your tea with a sock...

Breakfast in the sun




Namo Buddha



Nepali Bingo...

... and I won!
Happy Holi!

I sent Ben this picture saying that we had been playing Holi... his response was 'I think you lost!'
All cleaned up, on the way home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment